Accreditation and registration formalities
- Information concerning submission of credentials of national delegations
- Registration upon arrival to Geneva
- Quick guide for remote participation
- Registration in Committees
- Information for international non-governmental organizations invited to the 110th Session
- Access to Conference proceedings by non-accredited ILO constituents and the general public
Access to the Conference venues
Participating at the Conference
Registration to speak in plenary sittings
- Discussion of the reports of the Director-General and the Chairperson of the Governing Body
- Adoption of Committee reports in plenary
General facilities and services
No smoking policySmoking is not permitted in either the Palais des Nations or the ILO building, except in designated areas.
For all emergencies on both Conference sites call 112 from a landline.