Promoting jobs, protecting people
NATLEX
Database of national labour, social security and related human rights legislation

Iran (Islamic Republic of) (202) > Social security (general standards) (27)

Name: Regulation amending the Regulation of 16 February 1987 allowing the right of transfer of pension schemes and retirement benefits.
Country: Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Subject(s): Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit
Type of legislation: Regulation, Decree, Ordinance
Adopted on: 1998-11-02
Entry into force:
Published on: Official Gazette, 1998-11-02, No. 15651, pp. 1-2
ISN: IRN-1998-R-52037
Link: https://www.ilo.org/dyn/natlex/natlex4.detail?p_isn=52037&p_lang=en
Bibliography: Official Gazette, 1998-11-02, No. 15651, pp. 1-2
Abstract/Citation: Ensures that employees who are subscribers to the Office of Social Security's welfare fund will be able to transfer their pension or retirement rights when hired by a new employer. Furthermore sets the amount to be paid at 7 per cent for an employee and 11 per cent for an employer (for a total of 18 per cent).

© Copyright and permissions 1996-2014 International Labour Organization (ILO) | Privacy policy | Disclaimer