The Toolkit consists of reports, briefs, highlights, videos and infographics on the following topics:
- best practice environmental regulation and policy settings;
- eco-innovation processes and barriers to uptake;
- multi-stakeholder initiatives; and
- just transition in the sector.
- Effective regulations? Environmental impact assessment in the textile and garment sector in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia and Viet Nam
- Greener clothes? Environmental initiatives and tools in the garment sector in Asia
- Reducing the footprint? How to assess carbon emissions in the garment sector in Asia
- Turning up the heat: Exploring potential links between climate change and gender-based violence and harassment in the garment sector
- “Strategies on Reducing and Utilizing CO2 for Cost Effective Business” Roundtable
- Drivers of innovation for environmental sustainability in the garment sector
- Technical webinar: Mapping environmental initiatives and tools in the garment sector in Asia
- ILO-CNTAC-PAGE Just Transition in the Textile and Garment Sector in Asia – Discussion series: China
- Technical webinar: Environmental Regulatory Systems in the Textile & Garment Sector
- Investing in the post COVID–19 garment sector in Asia: How should gender and environment be integrated for decent work?
Additional resources will be added as they become available.